Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring at Vitae


We finally have nice weather in Des Moines and with the nice weather brings lots of people down to the East Village, even bagpipers (it's St. Paddy's Day). The spring weather also means spring cleaning. I've been getting the store geared up for spring! New clothing and jewelry are on the way!

First, I am so excited for this new jewelry line called MapleXO. In 2 weeks we will have bangles, earrings and rings made from recycled skateboard decks. The jewelry is beautiful!




(photos: www.maplexo.com)


We also just got these cute little dresses from Alternative Apparel. They come in sizes small through XL and are available in tan, black or coral. Perfect for Spring!

(shown with a Maude Wren necklace)


I can't forget to mention our vintage finds. Looking at these cute dresses and ankle boots makes me want to head to some rummage sales. If you like this dress you had better head into Vitae quick before I snap it up. I don't know if I love it or hate it when Julie brings in amazing vintage clothes and shoes in my size.



This is just the beginning... more fun stuff coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment