Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Promenade 2011

There has been a lack of blog posts this month because I've been busy stocking up for the East Village Holiday Promenade. My Acanthus racks are full and I even put out some scarves (which make great gifts, hint hint). We also had to decorate our store window for the event. Julie was the one behind the nostalgic window display and I think it looks amazing!




Along with all of the store window displays there will be fireworks, horse and carriage rides, performances from the Nutcracker and lots of goodies inside all of the shops. It's always a magical night in the East Village.



For everyone that lives outside of Des Moines... I'll be updating Etsy next week with lots of cozy hoodies, t-shirts and scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment