Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Wedding: 5 Years Ago

 Joshua and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary tomorrow! We don't have any major plans but that's what is nice about it. We rarely get to spend a Saturday together so I'm happy doing anything as long as it's with him.  I'm one lucky girl to get to spend my life with such an amazing man!

Here are some photos of our wedding that I thought I would share to mark this occasion.



The wedding party...



My family...


My Great Uncle Jimmy walking me down the aisle, one of the best parts of the day...



My brother Andrew composed an original song and played it as I walked down the aisle...


My brother Bryan performed the ceremony...


My Mom read a poem...


First kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Bowers...



Champagne toast...




My favorite part of the day, just us...



No comments:

Post a Comment