Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Fashion

In Iowa we are having perfect fall weather right now which makes me want to go shopping for new fall clothes. I've seen so many cute dresses and skirts but I am trying to be a little more reasonable this season. I have a closet full of adorable dresses that I rarely wear and I continue to buy more. Before I purchase anymore dresses I need a good pair of denim and some kick ass t-shirts.

So I was browsing on Pinterest when I came across this t-shirt brand called Jedidiah. I fell in love with a couple of their designs. Being a t-shirt designer I am pretty picky about t-shirts and rarely by any for myself. That is about to change. These t-shirt will be perfect for fall. Not only does Jedidiah make cool shirts but they are a pretty cool company. They are a humanitarian-based apparel brand. You can read more about it on their website. www.jedidiahusa.com.

I'll also need a great pair of jeans to go with my new t-shirts. J Brand is my favorite and I'm really digging their red skinny jeans!




(t-shirt photos from www.jedidiahusa.com and denim photo from www.jbrandjeans.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment