Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Acanthus Dog Hoodies

That's right... I now have dog hoodies. American Apparel zip-up dog hoodies. These hoodies are guaranteed to make your dog look even cuter than it already is. I am working on getting some good photos so I can make these available on Etsy but for now they will be at Vitae and available by custom order. So contact me at alyssabowers@live.com to place an order.

Above is a medium black hoodie with a hourglass on the back and a small grey hoodie with a hourglass on the side of the hood.

The Indian hoodies are available in large, XL and 2XL. Shown are the large and XL.

These are just 2 of my new dog models, Bodo and Louis. Bodo is wearing the small red hoodie with the hourglass on the hood and Louis is rockin' the grey hoodie in a small with the bee and crossbones print.

Stay tuned for more photos of dogs in Acanthus hoodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment