Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sailor Girls, Panthers and Classic Acanthus

Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I've still been busy restocking and adding new items at Vitae and to Etsy. 

I love this feather and arrow design and I hadn't printed it for a while so I brought it back on some off the shoulder sweatshirts.  I think I will have to print it on some t-shirts next!


While waiting for the red hoodies to come back in stock I ran across these color block hoodies perfect for the sailor girl design.


I get a lot of requests for this black on black combo. I printed a men's 50/50 tee with the panther and a unisex hoodie with the panther. 


Another hooded scarf! This one features the bee design on the hood.


I will have more newness next week! More hooded dresses and introducing Acanthus Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment